THE PREMIER FEMALE DJ OF LOS ANGELES!

CSKA - Krylya Sovetov Live Stream!

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Moscow, Luzhniki
Upcoming Information:Russian Premier League 24.11.2019
When/Date: 24.11.2019
Time: 11:00 am


Watch here >>>CSKA vs Krylya Sovetov live

Online here >>>CSKA v Krylya Sovetov live



CSKA Moscow - Krylya Sovetov Live[Stream•]?!


Short Preview

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 4 in the zone Promotion to Europa League (Qualification) and 13 in the zone Premier League (Relegation Group)).
  • CSKA has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (50%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Krylya Sovetov has a chance of relegated (17%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • CSKA is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Recent matches Krylya Sovetov is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Krylya Sovetov could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match CSKA is certain favorite.
  • Our prediction for today's CSKA to win the game is with odds 1.44.
  • Last 13 head-to-head matches CSKA won 10 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 25-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams CSKA won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 16-4.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:
    Cádiz - Lugo match overview, prediction&tips

  • Watch a battle-game between leader and a mid-table team (ranked 1 in the zone Promotion to LaLiga and 14).
  • Cádiz has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (20%), has a good chance of promoted (79%), has a good chance of win league (57%).
  • Lugo has a chance of relegated (34%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (5%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Cádiz is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Lugo is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Cádiz could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Cádiz is certain favorite.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Cádiz won 3 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 7-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cádiz won 0 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-3.

    Anorthosis - Ethnikos Achna match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of which is a team leader another one is from mid-table (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to First Division (Championship Group) and 7 in the zone First Division (Relegation Group)).

Comment

You need to be a member of THE PREMIER FEMALE DJ OF LOS ANGELES! to add comments!

Join THE PREMIER FEMALE DJ OF LOS ANGELES!

© 2021   Created by DJ Jiji Sweet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service